Sunday, January 13, 2013

No Mercy

Why did I think it would be a good idea to start drawing this again ha ha ha hahaha ha I just spent five or six hours doing just these.


I'm a human.  Raised by elves.
I was an archer before Hawkeye/Merida/Katniss made it cool.
(Really though.)


Suddenly, Thing On Big Cat??????
How do you draw animals.  Thank you Google for the reference!


Also there were three of these superViper things but I don't know what they'd look like...  Maybe next time...



Andrew, Katrina, me
When I was still awake!


lamest action poses ever I'm so sorry.  Even the angle is unimaginative.
Can you tell when I started getting really tired.
AND NO COOL POSE PICTURE FOR ELLEN, BRIAN, CLAIRE I'M TOO TIRED TO GO ON

I want to try to continue these because it's good for me.  I feel like I had a huge dead year last year where my art skills didn't improve as much as they should have.  I know that once I go back to college it's going to be harder (I'm always more productive during breaks for certain things), but we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment